Romance Readiness Evaluation
Assign each item one score on a 1 – 10 scale where 1 is “not at all” or “never describes me” and 10 is “extremely” and “always describes me.”
1. I am open to new ideas. __________
2. I try to learn from my mistakes.________
3. I welcome input from others._____________
4. I enjoy meeting new people. ______________
5. I have a clear idea of what I want in a romantic relationship.____________
6. My past romantic relationships have been satisfying._______
7. I am willing to devote time and energy to finding a romantic relationship._______________
8. I am resourceful and creative in finding romantic relationships.___________
9. I am persistent even when things don’t always go my way. ______________
10. Romantic Relationships are important to me._______
11. I expect romantic relationships to just come to me and don’t want to work at it._______________
12. I am so jaded from past romantic relationships it’s hard to think about a new one._______________
13. I believe there are no decent people to have a romantic relationship with._______________
14. I really don’t believe that true romance exists.______________
How to score:
Add all scores for items 1-10.
Add your scores for items 11-14, double that score, and subtract that total from total for 1-10 scores. Then see where you fit in the following ranges.
Less than 30: You need some help to get started.
30 –49: Your journey will be challenging.
50 – 74: You will need some support on your journey, but you are ready to get started.
75 – 89: You are on your way….keep going
90 – 100: Just do it!!!
If You are Single
If you have been looking for a relationship and have been coming up empty, Romance by Choice can make all the difference in the world
If You are Widowed
Someone who has lost a partner after years of marriage and is eventually thrust back into the singles world needs lots of gentle support. You may need assistance in dealing with a world you did not ask to be in ...
Romance by Choice PO Box 25 Montville, New Jersey 07045
If You are Divorced
How can Romance by Choice help you after divorce? Romance by Choice assists you in finding yourself, rebuilding your confidence, and restoring your faith in romantic relationships.
Our program helps you recognize and deal sensitively and appropriately with issues ...
What Romance by Choice can do: